Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Difference Maker

My parents told me when I was a child that our attitudes determine how we'll do in life and what we'll get from it. If I ever got discouraged, my mom or dad would tell me try again and that a solution is found from making mistakes. I stuck by this throughout my life afterwards with my music when I was constantly rejected by record companies and kept plugging away and it really has struck me ever since my RA diagnosis. If we're negative about what we're given, we'll get the negativity in return that we put into it. It works the same if we're positive and try to make the most of what we're given, we WILL get that in return.

No religious views will help us see things positively if we're constantly negative, there is no quick fix solution. The repairer of attitudes begins within US, not with someone else or behind beliefs. We can all make a positive attitude if we grit out the tears and hard work, anybody that says otherwise has never tried or they gave up when things got too hard.

Make that difference, be positive. Never let negativity drag you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment